Re: libCURL 7.9.3 - Need an FTP example

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 12:37:11 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, Fabio Rotondo wrote:

> just downloaded the new libcurl, because it has a new feature it is really
> interesting me: the ability to send FTP commands (like "MKD") without
> having to trasnfert a file... But I was not able to find more docs about it
> in the standard archive: any hint/docs/examples for this new cool feature?

Right, that's still missing. The only docs so far is in the CHANGES file and
it says:

- Added code to make ftp operations treat the NO_BODY and HEADERS options
  better:

   NO_BODY set TRUE and HEADERS set TRUE:
    Return a set of headers with file info

   NO_BODY set FALSE
    Transfer data as usual, HEADERS is ignored

   NO_BODY set TRUE and HEADERS set FALSE
    Don't transfer any data, don't return any headers. Just perform the set
    of FTP commands.

If anyone writes up an example, I'm interested!