Re: C not C++

From: Stéphane Fillion <cadavre01_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 03:58:54 -0500

I'm working on a C++ class to download from the web using libcurl. At the
current time, i am only able to fetch an url using get. but i have a vision
involving non blocking call, multithread, ssl, get, put, post, ect ect ect.
I'm a student so i don't have a big bunch of time to put in it but i hope
i'll got something that will be usable in the next few month (yeah month...)

S F

>From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
>Subject: C not C++
>Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:06:55 +0100 (MET)
>
>As someone anonymous recently mentioned, we don't actually offer a C++
>interface to libcurl, so I've thus just now stopped calling it C/C++ API.
>It
>is now the "C API".
>
>If someone is working on, is gonna start on or has already made anything in
>particular that enhances the C++ experience with libcurl, then feel free to
>contribute!
>
>Several persons in the past have claimed that they were working on such a
>thing, but so far I've never seen any.
>
>--
> Daniel Stenberg -- curl groks URLs -- http://curl.haxx.se/

MSN Photos est le moyen le plus simple de partager et imprimer vos photos :
http://photos.msn.fr/Support/WorldWide.aspx