Re: docbook (was Re: libcurl -- the guide - FIX)

From: Fabio Rotondo <mlists_at_rotondo.it>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:05:57 +0100

Daniel Stenberg wrote:

>It seems annoyingly hard to just figure out what to download.

Here there is the complete list of packages I have installed from the
"SGML" section
of SuSE 7.3. I hope it will help you to figure out what to install.
Please, note that I think that for PDF output you also need LaTeX
correctly installed
on your system.

Anyway, try something like "DocBook HOWTO" on Google :-)

Ciao,

 Fabio

docbktls - DocBook Tools
docbook-dsssl-stylesheets - DSSSL Stylesheets for DocBook DTD
docbook-xsl-stylesheets - XSL Stylesheets for DocBook DTD
docbook_3 - DocBook 3
docbook_4 - DocBook 4
expat - XML Parser Toolkit
htm-dtd - DTD for HTML output
iso_ent - Charachter Entity Sets
jade_dsl - DSSSL-Engine for SGML documents
jadetex - TeX processor for Jade
sablot - XSL processor
sgml-skel - Init script for SGML docs
sgmltool - SGML-Tools a text formatting package
sp - SGML parser tools