Re: volounteering file size fixer?

From: SM <nntp_at_iname.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 19:14:50 +0400

Hi Daniel,
At 11:05 10-01-2002 +0100, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
>We need to add a few test cases and verify that libcurl treats big files
>(>2GB and >4GB) as we want it to. Bug report #500977 already mentions one
>problem with FTP downlaod resume with big files.

Libcurl uses the fstat() function to determine the file size. That would
have to be changed to build large file support into libcurl. Win32 has the
fstati64() function.

Currently, I don't have sufficient disk space to run test cases for >2GB
files. I will modify libcurl to implement large file support.

Regards,
-sm