Re: Can't compile on Mac OS X

From: Guido Neitzer <guido.neitzer_at_pharmaline.de>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 12:27:13 +0100 (Europe/Berlin)

Hi.

> To build the sources from CVS, you need (at least):
>
> autoconf 2.50 or later
> automake 1.5 or later
>
> If you don't have perl you must rename src/hugehelp.c.cvs to
> src/hugehelp.c.
>
> Then run:
> $ ./buildconf
> $ ./configure
> $ make

  Okay, I tried that and had problems again ... don't know how to solve:

  The command "./buildconf" works. Then I say "./configure" and this
  doesn't work:

./ltconfig: can't open input file: ./ltconfig
configure: error: libtool configure failed

  Okay, a file is missing, but why? And where to get it? What's in it? I
  found an ltconfig on my disc in /usr/share/libtool - may I copy that?

cug