Re: FILETIME

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 13:56:28 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001, Adrian Mardare wrote:

[CC'ed to the libcurl mailing list, please post follow-ups there.]

> We are trying to implement a cache-ing option in our curl based download
> manager. The CURLINFO_FILETIME information is nice, but the time is
> available only after the download is done. Is it possible to get the
> document's remote time before the document is downloaded? This would be
> really usefull.

Hm, well I'm open for suggestions how this could be improved. I believe that
you can indeed try to get the time before the download is completed, as long
as the get info call is made synchronously.

--
      Daniel Stenberg - http://daniel.haxx.se - +46-705-44 31 77