Re: v8 --enable-dream-mode

From: Andrés García <fandom_at_retemail.es>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 21:16:50 +0100

Hi,

Would it be possible to add a configure option so that
curl_easy_perform behaves in a non-blocking way?

The problem I have is that if I use TclCurl in a Tcl/Tk program,
the GUI of the program freezes during the transfer, I have tried
defining a callback function with CURLOPT_PROGRESSFUNCTION
and manually forcing the update from it, but the result doesn't
seem to be responsive enough.

I guess it can also be solved using the new multi interface (which
I will try to test as soon as possible), but doing it with the easy
API, if possible, looks simpler.

Andres