Error message buffer as ^M on the end of it (carraige-return).

From: Ben Greear <greearb_at_candelatech.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 15:57:07 -0700

This causes the printout to look incorrect on Linux (UNIX)
machines.

For instance, I see this message if I look at the log file in emacs or vi:

Failed FTP upload: gnuserver.upload: Permission denied on server. (Overwrite)^M

but if I view it in a terminal screen with more, the whole line
dissappears (and 'erases' anything previous to that error message too).

I can write a post-filtering method to strip out the ^M's, but
it'd be nicer if they were never there :)

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb_at_candelatech.com>       <Ben_Greear AT excite.com>