long long with VC

From: SM <nntp_at_iname.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 21:25:38 +0400

Hi Daniel,

I am repeating this email again as I don't think it got through to the
libcurl mailing list. I noticed another issue with cURL 7.9.1 under
Windows 2000. I used cURL to do a simple HTTP GET and it crashed. I will
see whether I can trace the cause of the error.

The "#define SIZEOF_LONG_LONG 8" in the config-win32.h" cause a build error
when compiling with VC++ (latest CVS code). Undefining it get around the
problem.

The Windows platform supports a __int64 data type which is a 64-bit
(8-byte) integer.

Regards,
-sm