Error codes. Please help.

From: Jaepil <pit_at_paradise.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 17:13:22 +1300

I'm using libcurl to post(HTTP) zip files to my php scripts.
By the way i dont expect any errors with url,functions or
post structure since it's hardcoded. Also i dont use proxy
or SSL. No HTTP Authentication. Library is included in my single
execution file.

What errors can occur? I assmue followings are the
most likely errors.
  CURLE_UNSUPPORTED_PROTOCOL, /* 1 */
  CURLE_FAILED_INIT, /* 2 */
  CURLE_COULDNT_RESOLVE_HOST, /* 6 */
  CURLE_COULDNT_CONNECT, /* 7 */
  CURLE_HTTP_NOT_FOUND, /* 22 */
  CURLE_WRITE_ERROR, /* 23 */
  CURLE_READ_ERROR, /* 26 */
  CURLE_OPERATION_TIMEOUTED, /* 28 */
  CURLE_HTTP_RANGE_ERROR, /* 33 */
  CURLE_HTTP_POST_ERROR, /* 34 */
  CURLE_FILE_COULDNT_READ_FILE, /* 37 */
  CURLE_HTTP_PORT_FAILED, /* 45 */

My actual question is what causes them to occur?

If i m asking too much please excuse me. May be someone
can direct me to where i can get more details on these error codes.