Re: curl_formadd

From: John Janssen <Jj_at_topcon.nl>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:46:41 +0100

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Libr7.9.1 pre5:
curl_formadd uses Formadd (a static in formdata.c) and that function returns a FORMcode enum. curl_formadd returns the return value form Formadd and thus returns the FORMcode. The FORMcode enum is only defined in formdata.c. So in 7.9.1 I moved the FORMcode enum to CURL.H and let curl_formadd return the FORMcode.

I modified my copy of the C/C++ API documentation so it includes the FORMcode enum and curl_formadd returns the enum.

I think I did Ok, but please correct if I'm wrong.

John.