RE: Missing Timeout?

From: Lucas Adamski <wakked1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 10:55:33 -0700 (PDT)

While testing HEAD requests, I would occasionally observe that libcurl would
return a "transfer too slow" when I'd set a low speed limit=10, low speed
time=10 even though the actual transfer took less than a second. I'm
guessing its still checking the low speed limit after a HEAD request, and if
there was a slight latency and the theoretical speed for the HEAD request is
less than 1/s, it returns an error even though the transfer did not take 10
seconds. This never happened for a regular GET request. Thanks,
  Lucas.