FTP upload problems with libcurl 7.9

From: Tenovis;PN-SYS/DAC <Stephanie.Caron-Fauriat_at_tenovis.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 17:01:01 +0200

Hello,

I built the libcurl 7.9 using curllib.dsp with VC6 and everything was OK (I just had to add Ws2_32.lib to the used lib).
Now I'm trying to make the ftpupload program to work.
I made a VC6 project with only the ftpuload.c file, linking with the liburl.lib.
To build this project, I had to add
#include <sys/stat.h>
#include <fcntl.h>
at the beginning of ftpupload.c.

My FTP server does not allow anonymous connection so, I add
        curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_USERPWD, "xxx:xxx");

Then, when I execute the program I have a memory violation.
I put the option CURLOPT_VERBOSE, and here is the end of the log I obtained (ZZZZ is the address of the server):
* Connected the data stream!< 220 ZZZZ FTP server (Version 6.4/OpenBSD/Linux-ftpd-0.16)
 ready
> TYPE I
< 200 Type set to I.
> STOR while-uploading.txt
< 150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for 'while-uploading.txt'.

The file while-updating.txt was created on the server but is empty.

I think I missed something... Could you help me?

Thanks in advance,

Stéphanie