Best way to be notified when *all* headers loaded?

From: Dan Wood <djw_lists_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 13:02:47 -0700

I'm using libcurl to load over HTTP, and I'd like to be informed
when the header-loading stage is done (including the redirecting if
the CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION option is set. I'm currently using the
CURLOPT_HEADERFUNCTION & CURLOPT_WRITEHEADER options so I can grab
the headers one line at a time, but what I'm really hoping for is
to get some sort of notification after *all* the headers are loaded
but before the body loads. I'm assuming it's more efficient to so
a single curl_easy_perform (instead of doing one perform to get the
headers and a separate invocation with different options to get the
body), right? Any suggestions would be appreciated....

Dan

--
Dan Wood
dwood_at_karelia.com