CVS repo cleaning

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:42:53 +0200 (MET DST)

A bunch of things have accumulated in the curl CVS repository now, and I plan
to move them around a little to create a few new separate "modules":

 'java' - a new module for the javacurl interface. This source code is still
          in a sorry state in desperate need for someone to care and nurse
          this into usefulness. All volounteers, step forward please!

 'perl' - the perl interface source code, docs, examples and more. This has
          been removed from the release archive and I would like to see the
          CVS treatment a little separated from the libcurl sources.

 'php' - Questionable if the php module has a place in there at all. It
          contains no code, only four minor PHP source code examples. Anyone
          in favour of keeping these in the CVS?

  ? - Anything else? We can always add them later.

If no one speaks up and suggests otherwise, I'll do this re-organization next
week.

The main reason for this moving around, is to allow people to only checkout
the parts that they're interested in without having to get the whole block of
code.