Single exe, no external dll dependency

From: cd <8cd6_at_qlink.queensu.ca>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 20:39:57 -0400

Me again,

I hope this isn't irritating, but I had already linked libcurl to my program
as you described:

> You have to add include/curl to your include path and link your program
> with the lib/libcurl.lib file to get a standalone executable.

...using vc++...
..And yes, it does create a *.exe, but it only runs with the required *.dll
in the same directory. Isn't there a way to compile everything into one
file... without requiring a separate dll... the same way Jörn Hartroth's
port to windows(no ssl) is a single .exe with no DLL?

Is Jörn Hartroth's win_nossl port available as source code?

thanks again,
-c