CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION callback.

From: Judith NATAF <jnataf_at_telisma.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 16:38:27 +0200

While sending an http request, I set several oprions :

  curl_easy_setopt(curl_handle, CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION, my_write_data);
  curl_easy_setopt(curl_handle, CURLOPT_FILE, lp_data);

But I just get a part of the datas in return : the callback "my_write_data"
is launched only once with nmemb = 1131, instead of 15000 Ko.

I get the error message :

        * Closing live connection <#0>
        Failed writing body

Should the callback be launched several times or only once with the whole
data ?
How comes the connection is shut before the end of receiving datas ?
Thanks.

Judith Nataf - TELISMA
Product Development Engineer

Tel: (0)2 96 05 59 24