Re: Empty File on the Server

From: Cris Bailiff <c.bailiff_at_awayweb.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 10:22:33 +1000

Parviz,

1) You appear to be using a firewall ftp proxy. This is *NOT* an http
proxy, so do not use any proxy options in curl - just attempt a normal
ftp to 'somegate.com' and give the username and passwords that you
normally use.

The ftp proxy looks like a normal ftp server to curl, and will take care
of the connection on the far side.

It is quite likely that your proxy has been set to 'download only' - ask
your firewall administrator. If you can't do uploads using a normal
'ftp' program, then you won't be able to do them with curl either...

Cris