Re: problems compiling lib and linking into example program with VC++6

From: T. Bharath <TBharath_at_responsenetworks.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 00:55:20 -0400

You have compiled the curl with the debug version of the single threaded
static C run time library
And i think you are trying to compile your sample program using the dll version
of the multithreaded c run time lib
recompile your curl lib with /MDd switch and then compile your sample or
compile your sample with the single threaded version of the Crt lib

Regards
Bharath