bad post strings?

From: John Baxter <jbaxter_at_mmcable.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 17:23:19 -0500

while using libcurl 7.7.3-1 on linux 2.4.2-2 (rh7.1)
i loop performing multiple rfc-1867 posts to return the results of a
query. i create and destroy a list with formparse(). some of the posts
result in an error from the server saying my post is invalid. the server
responds with my post value with junk appended to my intented post
value. the bad values have my post string followed by "curl" which is
followed by junk. ex: "99-10013curlcnc9d89refkrehfy" where "99-10013" is
the value I intended to post. I perform a printf(post->contents) prior
to curl_easy_perform() and is is always correct at that point.
any ideas?