Re: Commercial realease.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 10:45:52 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 16 Apr 2001, Jaepil wrote:

> I'm about to release my application commercailly.
>
> I'm thinking of putting libcurl's homepage address at About dialog box.
>
> Would it be sufficient?

It would.

> Or do you require something more?

The libcurl license doesn't require any announcement at all. It requires that
you do not remove the copyright texts from the sources files, and that's
pretty much it.

Of course, saying you're using libcurl is highly appriciated and actually is
a good thing. It'll make libcurl more popular, which in turn will make it
better which will benefit all users of libcurl...