granularity of data

From: Reza Naima <reza_at_loudcloud.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 02:12:53 -0700

I tried to send an email out with an attached gif showing the data, but
it was rejected as it was too long, so I'll pose the question without
the benefit of the data.

After doing some tests, it appears that curl (the command line tool)
reports data at a granularity of 5ms intervals. Is there any way to
increase this granularity? Email me privatly if you want to see the
graph of the data.

-reza

curl-library-admin_at_lists.sourceforge.net sent me..

--
/"\
\ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign