Re: POST and headers

From: Garrett Rooney <rooneg_at_electricjellyfish.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:24:53 -0500

On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 08:29:30AM +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> Yes, replace the internal ones with empty new ones. Like "Pragma:" and
> "Accept:".

cool, thanks.

> > (for the curious, i'm using curl to impliment xmlrpc over https, and i
> > seem to be getting messed up because the server is expecting a text/xml
> > content type, and curl is sending application/x-www-form-urlencoded.)
>
> I hope this helps. Otherwise, just let me know.

well, this solves half my problem. i suspect the other half is something that
either i'm doing wrong or a bug in the php bindings for curl. i'm sure i can
figure it out.

by the way, i spent some time going over the curl code yesterday, and i'm
quite impressed. it's very clean, full featured, and easy to jump into.

thanks,

-garrett

--
garrett rooney                     Unix was not designed to stop you from
rooneg_at_electricjellyfish.net       doing stupid things, because that would