Re: Does anyone have a sample Makefile for a program to use libcurl?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 19:25:15 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 23 Mar 2001, Drash, Jim [EESUS] wrote:

> Does anyone have a sample Makefile for a program to use libcurl?

(written on-demand off the top of my head without any actual testing)

------ snip -------
# executable name
TARGET= myapp

# the name of the object files
OBJS = mysource.o

# if Solaris, add -lnsl -lsocket
# if Openssl, add -lssl -lcrypto (and possibly -L to the ssl libs dir)
# you might need -ldl
# you might need -L to the dir libcurl is installed in
LDFLAGS = -lcurl

# Add -I to the dir the curl include files are in
CFLAGS = -c -g

$(TARGET): $(OBJS)
        $(CC) -o $(TARGET) $(OBJS) $(LDFLAGS)

# this is the source file being compiled into an object file
mysource.o: mysource.c
        $(CC) mysource.c

--- end of snip ---