Re: Progress

From: Bob Schader <rschader_at_product-des.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 22:21:53 -0500

I am using the following callback that only sets some global
vars right now, then I am accessing those global vars from
a java app interfaced to it, but the general idea is there:
int myprogress_callback(void *notused, size_t d_tot, size_t d_now,
        size_t u_tot, size_t u_now)
{
        dltotal = d_tot;
        dlnow = d_now;
        ultotal = u_tot;
        ulnow = u_now;
        return progret;
}

returning progret not zero is supposed to abort the transfer.
Hope that helps,
Bob Schader