RE: anyone for "low level" ?

From: Christian Robottom Reis <kiko_at_async.com.br>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:59:12 -0200 (BRST)

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Duane Mohney wrote:

> I would second Bob here, I love the easy interface, but my needs are very
> little. I have a total of 25 lines of code in the program that I wrote for
> using libcurl.

I'm a bit of a lurker on the list, but I do use curl, and frankly, nothing
apart from the easy interface. I guess whoever has the energy to use the
low-level interface will usually wrap up their own functions for it, but I
could be wrong.

libcurl is an excellent resource and should definitely be pushed on every
distro, in my opinion. Would make deployment much nicer :-)

Take Care,

--
/\/\ Christian Reis, Senior Engineer, Async Open Source, Brazil
~\/~ http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 274 4311