Re: help, PUT/File upload, POST or PUT?

From: <pit_at_paradise.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 05:21:30 GMT

Hi Bob.

Thanks for the freat adivce.

But i'm afraid that's not what i was looking for.

I realized that, after reading some more documents, i have
to midify my server to obtain PUT fuction.
Which is not going to happen. Well, i don't have much control
over the server.

I may have to use CGI script and POSTing with LibCURL.

If you can give me some more advice i would
be really greatful. ^^

Cheers.