Re: Test of resuming PUT's with curl and mod-dav

From: Bob Schader <bobs_at_product-des.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 13:48:07 -0500

Daniel,
I applied the patch and compiled curl fine on both Cygwin and Linux, I
tested the append
capability and it looks like we may be half way there. I tried the perl
httpserver test, but
can't find where it saves any data to. So I tried a similar test using
mod-dav, first I uploaded
the curl Makefile in it's entirety, then I cut about 10 lines off the
end on the server
(about 376 bytes). I then attempted to append the Makefile with curl,
and sure enough,
it only sent the last 376 bytes of the file, but guess how big the
uploaded file is?
376 bytes!

Bob