Re: Status of SSH_KNOWNHOSTS in pycurl

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-and-python <curl-and-python_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 15:33:19 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 18 Feb 2020, Mathieu Dubois via curl-and-python wrote:

>> It looks like a bug to me. Exactly in which component the bug lies is
>> harder to say, but libssh or libcurl seem like the most plausible ones to
>> blame...
>
> Can I be of any help here (I don't know libcurl or libssh internals) ?
>
> I have installed curl 7.68.0 with libssh2 1.9.0 and pycurl and my test
> program works (it stores ecdsa-sha2-nistp256 keys but ignores the previous
> ssh-rsa key if any).

So it works with the libssh2 backend but not with the libssh backend? Your
first version string showed libssh 0.9.3.

I think we should first get this filed as an issue in the curl project
(https://github.com/curl/curl/issues) and then hopefully get some clueful
people to look closer into what's going on under the good.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!