pycurl new release

From: JCharles Deville via curl-and-python <curl-and-python_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 17:59:55 +0100

Hello,

I just noticed that a new release was created yesterday (7.43.0.4)
However, I also noticed that the fix I expect (commit 635839a985ca84f09536f1e0191d266e1103270b) is currently available on the master branch, but no release containing it has been created till now.
Would it be possible to create a new release 7.43.0.5 including this commit please (fix for installation on Centos7 with python >= 3.7.x)

Thx for your help !
Regards

Jean-Charles Deville