curl-and-python

Re: Convert client-certificate curl.exe command to pycurl

From: Dima Tisnek <dimaqq_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 15:59:49 +0200

Different library versions are a cause to investigate further.
Is your command-line curl also compiled against WinSSL?

On 13 May 2015 at 15:55, Binney, Peter <Peter.Binney_at_commerzbank.com> wrote:
> Windows XP.
> Command line curl is using libcurl.dll 7.34 the pycurl (python 2) uses 7.37

>>> curl = pycurl.Curl()
>>> curl.setopt(curl.URL, "https://wiki.ib.internal")
>>> curl.setopt(pycurl.WRITEFUNCTION, fPointer.write)
>>> curl.setopt(curl.CAINFO, CERTS + "./rootAndCA.pem")
>>> curl.setopt(curl.SSLCERT, CERTS + "./ResMon.pem")
>>> curl.setopt(curl.SSLCERTPASSWD, " Password ")
>>> curl.setopt(pycurl.FOLLOWLOCATION, 1) ## cf: --location
>>> curl.setopt(pycurl.COOKIEFILE, '') ## cf: --cookie-jar