curl-and-python

Re: pycurl2?

From: Alexandr <alex_at_obout.ru>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 23:15:48 +0400

As I know only user who register package on pypi can submit new releases. Latest release on pypi is 7.18.1, on pycurl download directory 7.19.0, but in sources 7.19.2. And i don't want to destroy somebody dependences by my update.

For the present I added docs (rst docs in python packages Is a standard), refactored setup system, clean python files, added some unit tests and Travis-ci. In new build fixed some bugs.
I know that some guys feel an urge to rewrite library, but their fervor died.
I don't felt a burning desire to do many updates at once. Plan to add more unittests and to sinchronize with current libcurl.

02.10.2012, Χ 22:13, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> ΞΑΠΙΣΑΜ(Α):