curl-and-python

Re: lost in la mancha

From: Mark Schafer <mschafer_at_wireframe.biz>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 10:49:52 +1300
Thanks so much for your helpful reply.
I found what I needed here: http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/
and here: http://arstechnica.com/open-source/news/2008/11/drop-io-uploader-gnome-python.ars

I wish I could help you guys out with a windows compile but C is not my vocab.
Cheers...

On 1/9/2012 12:01 PM, Arek Bochinski wrote:
Hey, I'm not sure if this will help you out, but take a look here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1582814/pycurl-installation-on-windows
I don't do any Windows dev work, but I think above link might steer you into a good direction. GL .