curl-and-python

Re: Setting content type for HTTPPOST?

From: Michael Wood <esiotrot_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 15:25:54 +0200

On 12 October 2010 12:01, Michael Wood <esiotrot_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> After looking at the PycURL code I couldn't see why it would not work,
> so I tried modifying the libcurl postit2.c example to add the content
> type.  I saw the same behaviour, so I've posted to the libcurl list
> about it.

Argh! I was misinterpreting the verbose output! The text/plain was
an answer from the server, not what was sent to the server.

The content type of the posted file is not printed by CURLOPT_VERBOSE,
but if I sniff the traffic I see it is set correctly.

Sorry for the noise and thanks for the help.

--
Michael Wood <esiotrot_at_gmail.com>