curl-and-python

Re: pycurl Release?

From: Christopher Warner <cwarner_at_kernelcode.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 10:47:30 -0400

I will get to this sometime in the fall.. my current schedule is full. I
will monitor the situation in the meantime. If there is some urgent or
pressing concern you can be sure that I will take care of it.

If you need bugfixes they are in trunk. I believe I've answered this a
couple of times.

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 1:41 PM, Nick Pilon <npilon_at_oreilly.com> wrote:

> What's the status of pycurl? Back in May, there was a message about the
> pending release of 7.19.2, which got called off due to not supporting the
> latest-and-greatest libcurl features. pycurl now raises warnings when built
> against recent versions of libcurl. Is there going to be a release sometime
> soon?

Christopher Warner
http://cwarner.kernelcode.com