curl-and-python

Re: Pycurl and FTP

From: James Webber <jamestwebber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 13:27:53 -0400

Um. Can you get to that site through a browser? That site should be
accessible anywhere, but maybe there's some network quirk preventing you
from seeing it. You could try the FTP site that you're interested in,
instead, and see if that works.

If you can see the site otherwise, then maybe there is some problem with
pycurl on your computer--but I don't have the foggiest what that might be,
sorry.