curl-and-python

Uncaught bounce notification

From: <mailman-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 09:00:53 +0100

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it. This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://cool.haxx.se/cgi-bin/mailman/admin/curl-and-python/bounce

attached mail follows:

Hallmark.comShop OnlineHallmark MagazineE-Cards & MoreAt Gold
Crown
      You have recieved A Hallmark E-Card.

  Hello!

You have recieved a Hallmark E-Card.

To see it, click here,

There's something special about that E-Card feeling. We invite you to make a friend's day and send one.

Hope to see you soon,
Your friends at Hallmark

Your privacy is our priority. Click the "Privacy and Security" link at the bottom of this E-mail to view our policy.

Hallmark.com | Privacy & Security | Customer Service | Store Locator