curl-and-python

Another pycurl example?

From: nixscripter <nixscripter_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 11:16:57 -0500

Hello.

I would like to offer a simple module I have written as an example of
how to use pyCurl.

This module (which also acts as a script if run stand alone) downloads
videos off of YouTube by parsing redirect information that the player
uses. While many people have done this already, I find the Python
version useful, and hope it would be a good example of how to use the
callbacks and header features.

If such an example would be interesting, please let me know, and I will
post it to this list. If something this specific has already been done,
then I would like to know to see if I can improve mine.

Thanks in advance.

--
Signed,
nixscripter