curl-and-python

pycurl.erroc (2, '')

From: Aaron Hill <visine19_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 10:17:00 -0700

Hi,

I'm running into a strange issue with pycurl. I'm currently running FreeBSD 6.2 amd64, pycurl 7.16.2 and curl 7.16.2, python2.5.

here is the error:

 self.c.setopt(pycurl.POSTFIELDS, args['postData']);pycurl.error: (2, '')

Obviously it doesn't say much. The same code is running on a development server just fine, the only difference between the two servers is that the development is running the 32bit version of FreeBSD 6.2 and the other the 64bit version (amd64).

Does anyone know what this error means?