curl-and-python

Re: SSL certificates bundle for pycurl? (Kjetil Jacobsen)

From: Kjetil Jacobsen <kjetilja_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 18:56:52 +0100

hi,

perhaps you need to set the certificate type then. have you looked at
the various curl options for this, for instance SSLCERTTYPE?

there's a lot of information at
http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_setopt.html

all of these options can be used in pycurl (just remove CURLOPT_ from
the constant and you have the corresponding pycurl option).

    - kjetil