curl-and-python

Re: Suggestion: Link pycURL with the libcurl DLL on Windows

From: Kjetil Jacobsen <kjetilja_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 20:54:58 +0200

hi,

making pycurl easier to build on windows would be very nice.

with the introduction of the ssl locking callbacks, pycurl must
include header files from openssl/gnutls in order to build, so
completely decoupling the pycurl configuration from the libcurl
configuration does not seem straightforward to me.

unfortunately i don't have access to a windows build environment nor
do i have much skills in windows development, so there's little i can
do in terms of improving the situation. patches are most welcome :)

regards,
    - kjetil