curl-and-python

Win32 pycurl module

From: Michael Truog <mjtruog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 20:48:19 -0400

I do not have a good C build environment that plays well with pycurl
right now (I have been trying Cygwin, MingW32, and was about to try VC
Express Beta2 2005). I was hoping someone might be nice enough to
provide an installable that is precompiled for 7.14.1. If not, could
you just give me general directions for building this with MingW32... do
I do?:
python setup.py build -cmingw32 --curl-dir=C:\curl-7.14.1
python setup.py install --skip-build

It has been complaining about python being compiled with MSVC 7.1 and
urging me to use the same (after asking me to install the .Net Framework
SDK).

Thanks for your help,
Michael Truog