curl-and-python

Re: help with pycurl/win32 and HTTP PUT

From: jason kratz <jkratz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 20:34:16 -0600

Daniel you're a lifesaver. Mentioning binary mode was the trick.
This is not a binary file, its pure ascii text. However I was reading
through the Python docs about setting binary mode regardless for
portability reasons on opening files. That did the trick. My Python
code is now transferring files correctly!

Thanks!

Jason