Re: [cURLpp] Problem using curlpp with VS2005 SP1

From: Slava Tutushkin <prog_at_eskosoft.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 02:45:03 +0400

It's me again.

> Looks like I start getting problems with curlpp under msvc8 sp1. I
> suspect, it was ok before installing sp1.
> curlpp is the latest (0.7.1). The library itself builds great. The
> problem is with building with the first example.
> Could someone suggest what shall I change in the source to get this thing working?

It's strange, but after I have changed line 115 from
cURLpp::OptionTrait< OptionType, option >::OptionTrait(typename cURLpp::Option< OptionType >::ParamType value)

cURLpp::OptionTrait< OptionType, option >::OptionTrait(typename cURLpp::OptionContainer< OptionType >::ParamType value)

And the same for line 159
at least example 1 starts working and compiling.

Can anyone explain me what happens?

--
Best regards,
 Slava                            mailto:prog_at_eskosoft.com