Re: [cURLpp] cURLpp 0.7.1 is out!

From: Jean-Philippe Barrette-LaPierre <jpb_at_rrette.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 20:57:41 -0400

On 3-Sep-07, at 3:52 PM, Jeff Ye wrote:

> Thanks! This is the feature I have been looking for for centuries. :-)
>
> However, while try to put it together with my project, I got an error
> saying Types.hpp need global.h, which was missing.

It seems that it's included in the distribution, but it's not within
the pkginclude
variable. I just changed it. I'll wait 2-3 days to see if there's not
an another
mistake like this to release a very minor version. However, for now
you can
just copy the curlpp/global.h within the installed include dir.