[cURLpp] mErrorBuffer contains garbage in some cases

From: Peteris Krumins [Newsgroups] <pknewsgroups_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 02:18:12 +0300

 Hello!

 There are cases when mErrorBuffer is never filled with anything and
when an exception
 is thrown, what() returns that garbage.
 For example, if the url to be retrieved is not set (is left empty),
then cURL will just return error code
 CURL_URL_MALFORMAT (in transfer.c:Curl_pretransfer()) and will not fill
the error
 buffer!

 There might be others but I don't have time to debug this problem.
 I suggest to handle these special cases in cURLpp::CurlHandle::perform().

P.Krumins