Re: [cURLpp] Problem with FTPS

From: Jean-Philippe Barrette-LaPierre <jpb_at_rrette.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 09:11:20 -0400

On Monday 08 August 2005 15:32, tr1gun_at_gmx.net wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i tried to log onto an ssl ftp with curlpp, but i can't get ssl to work.
> When i try to:
> handle.setOpt(Options::FtpAuth(cURL::CURLFTPAUTH_DEFAULT));

My mistake. add this to your code, next release will contain the fix.

typedef cURLpp::OptionTrait< cURL::curl_ftpauth, cURL::CURLOPT_FTPSSLAUTH >
FtpSslAuth;

and then use FtpSslAuth instead of FtpAuth

> the compiler complains that FtpAuth isn't visible and setting the
> Preprocessor symbol CURLOPT_FTP_AUTH doesn't help.

CURLOPT_FTP_AUTH doesn't exist.

--
Jean-Philippe Barrette-LaPierre
cURLpp maintener (http://rrette.com/curlpp.html)