curl / Mailing Lists / curl-and-php / Single Mail

curl-and-php

Re: After dist upgrade to Ubuntu 18.04, PHP 7.2 no longer finds the cURL module

From: Dave Nelson <dave_at_x2592.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 00:22:48 +0300

Hi Luis,

Thank you for your message. Unfortunately none of that worked. Command
line output here: http://pasted.co/d02f249e

But I notice that php -v reports that I'm on 7.2.16.

However, looking at https://tardis.world/info.php, at the 1st ilne, it
reports "PHP Version 7.0.30-0ubuntu0.16.04.1"

Why would this be and what would be the fix?

In any case, both versions of the module (7.0 and 7.2) are installed,
and are supposed to be included in the config by
/etc/php/7.0/apache2/conf.d/20-curl.ini and
/etc/php/7.2/apache2/conf.d/20-curl.ini

Just to recap some info about my system:

There is a pastebin of my /etc/php/7.0/apache2/php.ini at
http://pasted.co/791ed426

There is a pastebin of my /etc/php/7.2/apache2/php.ini at
http://pasted.co/eb43179d

And there is a pastebin of my /etc/php/7.2/apache2/conf.d/20-curl.ini
at http://pasted.co/6930a601

My PHP info can be seen at https://tardis.world/info.php

The error message can be seen at: https://tardis.world

Many thanks in advance for any other ideas, and wishing you all the best,

Dave