curl-and-php

COOKIEFILE COOKIEJAR empty

From: Richard Lynch <ceo_at_l-i-e.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 09:12:52 -0500

I'm having trouble with CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE and CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR in PHP.

I have tried ./cookies.txt and /full/path/to/cookies.txt

I have them at 777 in sheer desperation.

Are there any checks in libcurl for keeping me from shooting myself in
the foot with owner/group/permission?

I am using RETURNTRANSFER and FOLLOWLOCATION.

I seem to remember having issues with CURLOPT_HEADER in conjunction
with COOKIE* way back when. It felt like since I was getting the
headers, libcurl didn't feel the need to track cookies for me...

Are there any known incompatibilities among those three?

I need to make a second request in another HTTP transaction, so I'm
pretty sure I need those cookies, and I'd rather not parse the headers
for them... Especially as there might be one set by an interstitial
page, so I'd have to also follow the 30* redirects by hand as well.

--
brain cancer update:
http://richardlynch.blogspot.com/search/label/brain%20tumor