curl-and-php

Re: Server memory usage

From: Leonardo <leobasilio_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 00:51:05 -0200

The length of $data must be returned by the function, according to the
manual:

http://br.php.net/manual/en/function.curl-setopt.php

*CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION

* "The name of a callback function where the callback function takes two
parameters. The first is the cURL resource, and the second is a string with
the data to be written. The data must be written by using this callback
function. Must return the exact number of bytes written or this will fail."

I'll try to end the buffer tomorrow. It's almost 1 am here. I'll let you
know if it works.

Thank you.